Every women who started her sexual life and who wish to be in good shape and to feel herself sensual and healthy.
- Every women who started her sexual life and who wish to be in good shape and to feel herself sensual and healthy.
- Women with stress incontinence – that is, women who wet themselves when they cough, sneeze or are active – will find pelvic floor muscle training can help in getting over this problem.
- For pregnant women, pelvic floor muscle training will help the body cope with the growing weight of the baby. Healthy, fit muscles before the baby is born will mend more easily after the birth.
- After the birth of baby, it is important to continuer pelvic floor muscle training. Always try to “brace” your pelvic floor muscles (squeeze up and hold) each time before you cough, sneeze or lift the baby.
- As women grow older, the pelvic floor muscles need to stay strong and flexible because hormone changes after menopause can affect bladder control. As well as this, the pelvic floor muscles change and may get weak. The new methods Santelle® include a pelvic floor muscles training and can help to decrease the effects of menopause. Start Santelle® video program to exercise your pelvic floor now!
Santelle® helps to feel good to every women!
- Woman who wants to show her femininity and boost the sensuality
- Woman who has become a mother
- Young girl who starts to feel changes in her menstrual cycle
- Woman who is around the menopause or who is actually in period of menopause
Whatever your age, you can do Santelle® Fitness. Santelle® exercises will help you feel better, build a sexy body and improve your intimate health.
So, Santelle® is recommended for all women. Watch the videos workouts online here!